Metavive IV Bovine Thyroid 80mg 90kap
Metavive IV is now a simpler formula, containing 65mg Bovine Thyroid Gland per capsule, from Procepts’ proprietary farms in the United Kingdom
Their cattle are reared as nature intended, free to range on grass pastures, without the use of growth-promoting hormones, routine antibiotics or pesticides. The raw adrenal glands are carefully freeze-dried (lyophilised) at very low temperatures, before being blended with certified organic rice flour and encapsulated in a pure gelatine capsule.
- Free-range bovine meats, from certified BSE-free sources
- Fed on untreated grass pastures in New Zealand and Argentina
- Reared without the use of growth promoting hormones, routine antibiotics or pesticides
- No solvent, enzymatic or heat-based removal of fats.
- Nothing is removed. Just raw, premium quality, whole thyroid glands, processed at very low temperatures to preserve their full nutritional value
- Free from all artificial additives (colours, binders, fillers and flow agents such as magnesium stearate)
- Free from added salt, sugar, starch, wheat, corn, yeast, dairy and soy derivatives
Each capsule contains: Bovine Thyroid complex 80mg
Other ingredients: Certified Organic Rice Flour; Gelatine Capsule.
Take 1 capsule per day before a meal, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
PRECAUTIONS: Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC TO BEEF.
To all our current customers, who have been using alternative brands of Bovine Thyroid capsules whilst Metavive IV was reformulated, we should explain why Metavive IV is now our preferred product.
- Free from all Artificial Additives. Metavive IV capsules are free from all artificial additives such as magnesium stearate. Only certified organic rice flour and a pure gelatine capsule are used.
- Optimal Dosage. Metavive IV contains 65mg Bovine Thyroid per capsule. For optimal strength and potency.